20080523

Screwed Up: Apache2 & PHP Part 2

I went through tough times figuring out how. Google tried to help me but the results are meant for Leopard, not Server. I can't find any pre-compiled php for Server. I also tried to set CFLAGS and LDFLAGS as intruction for Leopard and the compilation failed.

At last I solve it with the Server Installation disc. But you can't find it simply by Finder. Even if you use Finder to look into the package contents, still you won't find the packages used to install all the Server components. I spawned up my terminal and go through the installation disc. There are a lot of packages and I have to install one by one on an empty filesystem so that I will know what each package for. And I found what package installs the libphp.so - the fix is in the next post.

It is fixed. What a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment