20080519

Make Blogger Text Justified


By default, blogspot doesn't give you the option to justify text. It looks ugly if its not. So go to you blogger setting and edit the HTML. Insert this line under the Posts section.



Then you will get justified text like what you see on my every posts here. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

6 comments:

  1. thankyou very much it saved me a ton of time

    www.beginwithdisbelief.com

    if possible give me a link back in your blog so I will get some page rank

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this helpful tidbit. it really does make a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! your post is really helpful but when i tired to insert a photo on my blog post, the next paragraphs are not justified. please help me! http://iampochay23.blogspot.com/ thanks! (check out my last paragraph)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny thing ... this works with the posts place directly through Blogger, but the ones I send via email won't Justify ... any hints?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My posts that are published directly through Blogger are justified ... HOWEVER, the ones I post via email are not ...

    Any hints?

    P.S. How do you center the photo/images in the posts?

    Hope to hear back soon. Thanks.

    http://eleven-less.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete