20080813

Be Gentle With Your Keyboard

I just learn that, (after years of facing terminal), the more you minimize your typing mistakes, lesser the potential of screwing up or end up your work dissatisfied. It helps me thinking better too.

Think before you type. Think again before you press enter. Avoid typing too fast (because there are kids who think typing fast shows that they're good). Type slow not too slow, sit back and relax. Enjoy the cleanliness of your terminal output.

p/s: Yeah, I've worked with business critical environment... and I did screw up a few times :-p And this came to my mind while I was watching a 'really good' but not sys admin guy, typing neatly.

2 comments:

  1. hi, I'm from Malaysia, i was wondering how do i contact you for jobs related opportunities.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun selalu typo error ..


    http://blog.dreamhosters.com/2008/01/16/worst-typing-error-in-history/

    ReplyDelete